At Cliff Hanger Shelving we collect and retain personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- details about the products you bought from us
- the dollar value of the goods you acquired from us
- any image or drawing you uploaded or emailed to us.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- process orders for products you have bought from us.
- package and ship your order to you.
- respond to any inquiries you make with us
- contact you about products you may have ordered from us
- contact you about any service that you provide to us
Besides our staff, we share this information with freight and courier companies who deliver our goods to you.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue
We keep your information safe by storing it in appropriate systems to minimise the likelihood of unauthorised access and only allowing Cliff Hanger staff to access it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +64 9 553 9362.