Hidden Bracket Installation
Hidden Brackets must be mounted directly on to timber.
- Remove any gib from the timber stud before mounting
- Place the bracket in the position required
- Fix bracket to stud with screws at least 50mm long making sure bracket is very secure.
- Drill hole into shelf side where bracket is to be mounted.
- Drill hole to be 10 mm X 122 mm deep
- Place shelf over bracket making sure secure
Cliff Hanger Shelving Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by installation and use of this product.