Do you need to have totally hidden brackets?
- These brackets can be mounted on the wall and your shelf can be inserted over the brackets.
- Just drill a hole in your timber and slot the timber over the bracket mounted on your wall.
- Strongly suggest Gib board is removed allowing the bracket to fit tightly onto the timber in the wall.
- MEDIUM DUTY- These brackets are made from high quality stainless steel to ensure the strength and durability needed to hold up shelves less than 300mm deep.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE- Setup for these brackets takes just minutes! Just simply drill a hole in the shelf to fit the diameter of the rod and screw into the wall.
- EASILY HIDDEN- The bases of the brackets are just big enough to support shelves while at the same time remaining hidden so that you can pull off the floating shelf look.
- STAINLESS STEEL- Because of the stainless-steel material, the brackets look super clean and modern giving you the confidence to display them out in the open.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Stainless steel
- Size: 122 mm X 70 mm
- For 20-60 mm shelf thickness
- For installation directly into wood or masonry
- For the concealed mounting of shelves(no visible support)
- Height adjustable via slots against wall
- Angle adjustment via supporting pin which presses on the rear plate when turned in
Only suitable for timber shelf greater than 16mm thick